Mini Quiche Recipe
My husband slaaaaaayyyyed these mini quiches omg. This recipe would also make a wonderful brunch item for Easter or Mother's Day.
Makes 1 dozen Muffin Quiches
- 8 eggs
- 1 package Pie Crust (we used trader joes)
- 1 tbs irish butter
- 1 onion caramelized onions
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 tbs goat cheese
- non stick cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Thinly Slice your onion. In a non stick pan caramelize your onion and set aside.
- Cook your bacon and set aside.
- Chop parsley set aside
- Roll out your pie crust thinner than it comes then cut in to circles to fit your pie tin. Press them in to your pie crust.
- Bake empty pie crusts for 5 min
- While crusts are baking -Whisk your eggs
- Remove crusts from oven and add in your fillings
- Pour eggs in to each crust over the toppings
- Crumble goat cheese over top then season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 11-12 min until puffed
Serve warm. Store in air tight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in a toaster over or microwave.
October KGKfitsisters Challenge
Kicking off 10/2. We will focus on overcoming fitness obstacles and falling in love with the process.
- Keep Going Kat Home Workout Guide & EAT Guide
- Weekly Workout Guide with NEW workouts added every week
- Videos coinciding with each workout
- Custom macro recommendation & Sample Meal Plan
- Access to secret group for daily motivation and priceless accountability
KGKfitsisters was established in 2015 by Kat. A unique all online fitness community with priceless accountability and amazing results. Includes access to a one of a kind group for daily motivation, fitness tips and pop challenges. Workouts with video references breaking down the moves and form. Personalized macro recommendation breaking down exactly what you should eat.
SAVE $5 WITH A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION - LEARN MORE
Get exclusive access to Bootycamp 7.0 the all new home workout guide. Receive one on one coaching from Kat to ensure you have to tools you need to succeed. Start at anytime
- Bootycamp 7.0 guide with videos & workout block
- Weekly Check in email and my help to keep you on track
- Macronutrient Recommendation & Food Guide
- Exclusive Facebook group for Bootycamp Group
- Live Q&A three times during the challenge to help answer any questions
You don't need to purchase the specific items linked! Just suggested items <3
3 Winners –
I will be looking at how much you engaged in the challenge over social media, your commitment to the workouts and programming, and how you progressed physically (included but NOT limited to fat loss, gaining strength, building muscle – depending on YOUR goal.)
PRIZES FOR 1ST-3RD PLACE TO BE ANNOUNCED IN FACEBOOK GROUP
Fitness isn't one size fits all. It's about figuring out what works for each individual and their unique lifestyle.
Get workouts specifically written for you and your goals with accountability from a professional. Stay on track with weekly check ins. Each week Kat will check in with you to ensure you stay on track. You can contact her anytime for support via text, email or direct message.
- 12 weeks of Personal Training with new workout blocks sent weekly
- Monthly Phone Call to check in and provide additional coaching
- Weekly Check ins with Kat via email
- Access to secret group hosted on Facebook
Not sure what machines to use in the gym or how to workout from home? Kat will coach you on every aspect of your journey.
After a consultation Kat will provide you with a workout block that will be modified weekly.
This block is personalized for you, your equipment access, lifestyle and overall fitness level.
Kat will check in with you to ensure you stay on track, and you can contact her for questions and guidance 7 days per week.
NOTE: It will take 2-3 business days from completing your consultation form to receive your personalized workout plan and macros.
Do you need help getting started on your fitness journey? Starting a new lifestyle can be confusing. Get a comprehensive plan that it laid out for you to achieve your goals.
- KGK Home Workout Guide & Eat Guide
- Personalized Macro Recommendation
- One Month Custom Workout schedule
- Access to one month of KGKfitsisters
Note: You will access a digital download of the Workout and Eat guide upon purchase. Please allow 2-3 Business Days to receive your Personalized Macro Recommendation and your Custom Workout schedule.
Your new gym buddy, covering every muscle group and how to gain confidence in the gym.
- Daily Workout Schedule, with detailed workout descriptions, and training notes.
- Grocery list
- A breakdown of how often to train, when to rest and getting started.
"extremely detailed and thorough. Great breakdown of training'
"So sore, but so good"
"Complete workout guide, I have it saved to my iBooks and use it daily"
NOTE: This is a digital download that will begin after purchase. You will not receive a hard copy.
Get my all leg and booty focus guide with 5 all at home workouts. Each workout has a video to demonstrate the form. All you need is a yoga mat, set of dumbbells and resistance bands.
- Instantly download the PDF guide
- All clickable with video demonstrations
- At home workouts with minimal equipment
Get amazing results from home with my Booty & Core Camp Bundle. These workouts can be done completely from home only using a yoga mat and a set of dumbbells with options to add resistance bands.
Each Guide Features:
- Workouts with Videos
- No gym required all you need is a yoga mat, dumbbells and a sturdy chair (resistance bands optional)
- Bonus Resistance Band workout and Gym leg day workout
Note: This is digital download. You will not receive a hard copy. You will be provided with a ZIP download with the two PDF ebooks.
Meal planning and prep is the number one way to ensure progress during your health and fitness journey. Receive a meal plan created for you and your goals. This will include a daily break down of your meals, portions and simple recipes.
- 7 day Custom Meal Plan (3-4 meals per day with snacks)
- Grocery List
- Nutritional Recommendation
Receive a one time macro recommendation calculated specifically for you and your goal.
WHAT ARE MACROS?
“Macros” is short for macronutrients, meaning the three main building blocks of calories (read: food): protein, fat and carbohydrates. While calories are just the generalized amount of energy you consume, each macronutrient plays a very different and specific role within your body. While protein is the generally the star, each macronutrient is equally important and essential to a healthy diet. Meaning? Carbs and fat aren't to blame. While protein is extremely important carbs and fat are equally necessary.