My husband slaaaaaayyyyed these mini quiches omg. This recipe would also make a wonderful brunch item for Easter or Mother's Day.
Makes 1 dozen Muffin Quiches
- 8 eggs
- 1 package Pie Crust (we used trader joes)
- 1 tbs irish butter
- 1 onion caramelized onions
- 1 tbs chopped parsley
- 4 slices bacon
- 4 tbs goat cheese
- non stick cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Thinly Slice your onion. In a non stick pan caramelize your onion and set aside.
- Cook your bacon and set aside.
- Chop parsley set aside
- Roll out your pie crust thinner than it comes then cut in to circles to fit your pie tin. Press them in to your pie crust.
- Bake empty pie crusts for 5 min
- While crusts are baking -Whisk your eggs
- Remove crusts from oven and add in your fillings
- Pour eggs in to each crust over the toppings
- Crumble goat cheese over top then season with salt and pepper
- Bake for 11-12 min until puffed
Serve warm. Store in air tight container for up to 5 days. Reheat in a toaster over or microwave.