What you will need:
- ¼ cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- ¼ cup lightly packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¾ cup white-whole wheat flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup chocolate chips (dark or milk chocolate)
Preheat oven to 350F
In a large bowl add softened butter. Whisk in eggs, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract. Add in brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat until smooth with a hand mixer or with a fork. Add in coco powder until mixture is dark and chocolatly. Then mix in flour, baking powder and salt.
Bake for 20-23 min until a toothpick comes out clean. Store in an air tight container refrigerated for up to 5 days.