Chicken Lettuce Cups
When the summer heat hits Souther California the last thing I want to do it cook. I find myself looking for recipes that are quick, minimal clean up and don't use the oven. Anything with the words pre heat is OUT.
Chicken lettuce cups tend to be my go to thing to order when we go out so I thought I should work on mastering my own version that costs a fraction of the amount.
- 1lbs Ground Chicken
- 1-2 heads of butter lettuce
- 3 green onions chopped
- 1 shallot chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 inch of ginger peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup Soyaki Sauce Trader Joe's*
- 2 tbs Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Sesame Seed Oil
- Chop carrots, shallot and green onion. Leave the green tops of the onions for garnish after cooking and the bottom white portion to sauté.
- Preheat large skillet to medium high. Add 1 tbs of olive oil. When pan is hot add in ground chicken. Cook until browned and remove from pan and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add 1tbs olive oil and 1 tsp. sesame seed oil. Then add in veggies and sauté. Once shallots are translucent add the chicken back in to pan and toss.
- Pour the Soyaki sauce over the top and mix. Remove mixture and place in large bowl.
- Garnish with green onions and serve in butter lettuce cups
*Don't have Trader Joe's Soyaki? Sub Hoisin sauce and Soy Sauce or your favorite asian style sauce.
Purchasing this digital gift card creates a unique code. The gift card recipient can enter this code at checkout to subtract the gift card value from their order total.
This gift card is nonrefundable and never expires.
January KGKfitsisters Challenge
Join my next challenge kicking off 1/1. Receive weekly workouts schedules and macros to keep you on track to achieve your goals. These workouts can be done at home with a set of dumbbells and a yoga mat with options of resistance bands.
- Keep Going Kat Home Workout Guide & EAT Guide
- Weekly Workout Guide with NEW workouts added every week
- Videos coinciding with each workout
- Custom macro recommendation & Sample Meal Plan
- Access to secret group for daily motivation and priceless accountability
KGKfitsisters was established in 2015 by Kat. A unique all online fitness community with priceless accountability and amazing results. Includes access to a one of a kind group for daily motivation, fitness tips and pop challenges. Workouts with video references breaking down the moves and form. Personalized macro recommendation breaking down exactly what you should eat.
SAVE $5 WITH A MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION - LEARN MORE
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED- JOIN THE WAIT LIST
Fitness isn't one size fits all. It's about figuring out what works for each individual and their unique lifestyle.
Get workouts specifically written for you and your goals with accountability from a professional. Stay on track with weekly check ins. Each week Kat will check in with you to ensure you stay on track. You can contact her anytime for support via text, email or direct message.
- 12 weeks of Personal Training with new workout blocks sent weekly
- Monthly Phone Call to check in and provide additional coaching
- Weekly Check ins with Kat via email
- Access to secret group hosted on Facebook
Not sure what machines to use in the gym or how to workout from home? Kat will coach you on every aspect of your journey.
After a consultation Kat will provide you with a workout block that will be modified weekly.
This block is personalized for you, your equipment access, lifestyle and overall fitness level.
Kat will check in with you to ensure you stay on track, and you can contact her for questions and guidance 7 days per week.
NOTE: It will take 2-3 business days from completing your consultation form to receive your personalized workout plan and macros.
Join the next 5 Week BOOTYCAMP
Challenge dates: 1/1-2/4
Share and tone your glutes with home and gym workouts that can be done anywhere! Access the Bootycamp 8.0 guide and start your workouts right away.
Challengers will also receive weekly workout schedules released every Sunday starting 12/31.
Instant Portal Access with workout guide, food tips and more.
Custom Macro recommendation
Weekly workout schedules
Access to exclusive KEEP GOING community FB page
What you will need:
- Loop Resistance Bands
- Set of Dumbbells
- Sturdy Bench or chair
- Yoga Mat
Your new gym buddy, covering every muscle group and how to gain confidence in the gym.
- Daily Workout Schedule, with detailed workout descriptions, and training notes.
- Grocery list
- A breakdown of how often to train, when to rest and getting started.
"extremely detailed and thorough. Great breakdown of training'
"So sore, but so good"
"Complete workout guide, I have it saved to my iBooks and use it daily"
NOTE: This is a digital download that will begin after purchase. You will not receive a hard copy.
Get amazing results from home with my Booty & Core Camp Bundle. These workouts can be done completely from home only using a yoga mat and a set of dumbbells with options to add resistance bands.
Each Guide Features:
- Workouts with Videos
- No gym required all you need is a yoga mat, dumbbells and a sturdy chair (resistance bands optional)
- Bonus Resistance Band workout and Gym leg day workout
Note: This is digital download. You will not receive a hard copy. You will be provided with a ZIP download with the two PDF ebooks.
Meal planning and prep is the number one way to ensure progress during your health and fitness journey. Receive a meal plan created for you and your goals. This will include a daily break down of your meals, portions and simple recipes.
- 7 day Custom Meal Plan (3-4 meals per day with snacks)
- Grocery List
- Nutritional Recommendation