Confession- I am totally simple when it comes to drinks. I generally go for a craft beer or glass of red when. But when it comes to taking things up a notch and getting fancy, what better way than with a yummy and healthy libation. Test out these super tasty cocktails that aren't overly sweet and won't leave you with a sugary hang over.
Real Deal Margarita
- 1 ounce- Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 ounce- Fresh squeezed Lime
- 1 ounce- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 3/4 ounce- Agave Nectar
- 1 1/2 Ounces Silver Tequila
- Shake well and strain over ice serve with or without salt rim
- Start with a short cocktail glass
- Muddle one strawberry, 3 blueberries, 1 blackberry
- Add 1 1/2 Ounces Vodka
- Add Ice to top
- Top with Sparkling Water
Or Have a Beer :) Another tip- use the 1:1 rule. 1 glass of water for every cocktail consumed. Remember moderation is key.