Football season has officially kicked off! Unfortunately most of the finger foods available are meat loaded and less than healthy, here is a recipe that won't throw your diet totally out of bounds.
I'm taking the Silk Meatless Monday challenge to keep my clean eating on track during this football season. Want to take the challenge too? Start by sidelining meat during Monday Night Football games this season!
Cauliflower Buffalo Bites
You will need:
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 cup Silk Almond Milk
- ¾ cups Flour (option-Gluten Free Flour blend)
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Trim the heat of cauliflower into appetizer-sized pieces. (I bought the pre-chopped kind.) Set it aside.
- In a shallow bowl stir together milk, flour and garlic powder.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter and allow the extra batter to dip off. Place on a greased baking sheet. Spray the tops of the florets with cooking oil. Bake for 18 minutes.
- Heat BBQ sauce in a pan over low-med heat.
- Toss cooked cauliflower pieces with sauce.
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.